Sunday, March 13

Im Graduate :)

Firstly, thanks to my parents for take care of me since I was a baby untill now, im already graduated! What? Neesa graduate?! OMJAYYYYY :D cant believe this but yes y'all have to believe it. Hehe. You want prove? I'll give you the prove. treet tenettenett~ Hahahah





Am i right readers? Tell you, im not that liar! pffftt :|
Haha, well yeah! im graduated!

Hahaha, im joking. Act, yesterday was my Aunt's graduation day. I just wear her graduation uniform only laa. I'm really excited to hupdate my belog untill my ideas were lost in nowhere =.=''
Haha, nvm I will tell my story based on photo. Can aa? :p



Introducing, my lovely aunt.. *Piow piow pompompom (fireworks)
NUR IZZATI BT. HJ HARUN


Quarter of families :) <3


Sisterhood.


With her beloved mom. Well yeah, of course my granny :)
So cuteeee <3



Candid time-time :DD




Last but not least, mu jr. Aliah && Alissa. 





This sweet little girl is Alissa Nabihah. Has a long eyelash =.='' *can't accept myself have short eyelashes. Demmit.






This Alisa's sister, Aliah Nazurah. Shes a bit camwhore. 
No matter your camera a cheap or an expensive one,
you'll get the best pose evahhhh. 

So, this is fer today. I'll updated my belog soon. To kaklong, get well soon. I'll pray fer you. Take of yourself. Here some photo fer youu :))








I do love my family. Thanks god for giving me the bestest family that i ever had :) I can't live without my family around me. My family like a heroin to me. ILOVEMYFAMILYSOMUCH xoxo :))







No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011-All Rights Reserved by Seniko.